Thursday, August 18, 2005

Holy...it's cold out here sir.

There are a few phrases you don't usually see the bird saying.

But this time, even the bird, master of the Ice and air (Primarily Wind) elements, have to admit.

"It's cold out here...>_<"

Damn the weather.

>_<
--

I pity those girls who were (probably) forced into helping out with the teaching of the Ace's Day dance.

Sure sure, it's fun at first, but after a while, it gets boring and rather stupid.

But hey, it's just for like 2 weeks, so maybe they did not exactly mind. After all, they are dancefest winners.

So, here I am, dancing to some hip-hop tune and "Reach out to the skies [Instrumental]" during PE. A waste of two perfectly good PE lessons which I could use for some work out, since I have yet to do anything on my own after obtaining that silver.

Imagine my horror, when I, and my class, was forced to do for 2 whole periods, practising for a song which we probably won't dance, since the majority of us is having second thought about appearing on the 31st of August.

At least this year, thankfully, was 2 rather nice songs, taught by the same teacher, but with 2 students helping her out (Both are dance fest winners. One was rather fat, but the other was a real eye-turner for most guys, me excluded though). Last year was just horrible, with the teacher trying to teach us line dancing.

Line dancing.......

>_>

Thank god I did no turn up on Teacher's Day eve. I might have just laughed my ass off.

However, kudos to the two girls. They were pretty much into the songs, and they do look like they enjoy dancing quite a bit (Reesha Valentine, anyone?) Doing something such as dancing in front of the school is one thing. Helping out to teach the masses is another.
--

Chaos, Ze Messile, you guys heading back to Coral on Teacher's Day Eve? How about skipping school on that day, head back to Coral at 10, lunch at Mac at 11-12 or something?
--

Well well well.

Seems like you finally got your act together, birdy.


Yeah. For now, at least.

The confusion was horrible, I presume?

Heh, you can't even imagine it anyway, what's the difference for you to know?

No difference, but it could be fun.

At least, you have made up your mind, for the last time, i hope.


I hope so too dude.

I hope so too.

I can't have that kind of pain and confusion once again. I might just not be able to take it once again.

I hope so too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home